Nippon India Mutual Fund
Nippon India Nivesh Lakshya Fund
Nippon India Nivesh Lakshya is a one of its kind scheme in Debt Mutual Fund space. This was launched in July 2018 with CONSTANTLY ROLLING DOWN MATURITY strategy. Fund Manager buys a long dated G sec paper (25 year plus) and rolls it down. Since it is an open ended scheme, any incremental inflows would be invested in the same G Sec paper with residual maturity of 24 years, 23 years and so on and so forth.
Most debt schemes in the Mutual Fund space cater to investor needs of 3-5 years only. There are no schemes in debt space for really long term horizon. Nippon India Nivesh Lakshya fills that space. Also, current debt market debacles of down grades, deafaults and delays have created huge credit and liquidity issues in the debt space. Nippon India Nivesh Lakshya is that silver lining which all of us were looking for. It takes away both credit as well as the liquidity issues as it invests in 25 Year G Sec paper.
This video will explain in detail about the scheme, make you understand how Constantly Rolling Down strategy works and how it benefits the end investors. This video will also show case how we can position this as a NEED -SOLUTION appraoch and fulfill various Needs of your Investors by pitching this scheme in the right perspective as a Solution for that Need.
Nippon India Business Easy
Below are the exciting features of the Business Easy App 2.0:
1. Easy login â€“ All you need is a 4-digit MPIN.
2. App in App feature â€“ Fast user experience.
3. Instant transactions â€“ Fast, easy and click-based transactions.
4. Simplified transaction experience on behalf of your customer - Lumspum Purchase, SIP, SIP Insure, Redemption, Switch, STP & SWP.
5. Client Engagement - Built in analytics for superior client engagement and a chance to get more business opportunities from existing customer base.
6. Bulk Campaign facility â€“ Gives wider reach and investor connect.
7. Investor insights â€“ Folio details, Portfolio view, Transaction Summary and much more.
8. Campaigns â€“ Pre-defined Funds & Solutions trigger to mass Investors with just few clicks.
9. Services to Investors â€“ Trigger SOA & Capital Gains Statement to Investors.
10. Services for Partners â€“ Brokerage section to download brokerage, view brokerage paid in last 12 months and download brokerage statement of last 3 months.
11. Star Investors - 1 click transaction initiation for priority investors (Based on Investor AUM)
12. Improved Help desk â€“ New and improved facility to address partner grievances effectively. Our partners can register a complaint or feedback regarding the Business Easy App. Partners can access help section through the â€œMoreâ€ tab in the bottom menu. Once the query is submitted, partners will get an email with ticket number for future correspondence. The query will be assigned to Help desk SPOC to resolve the query on priority and update to partner. Partners can also upload the error screenshot up to the limit of 5 attachments
Download the Reliance Business Easy App 2.0 and Experience business made easy!
App download link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reliance.businesseasy2&hl=en